I met my new second cousin Liam today. He was very polite even though his clothes were funny. He had some silly words on his shirt that did not make sense. I also got to meet some more people in my family. Doug and Theresa were very nice and made delicious food (mmmm, bean soup). I had a lot of fun with Liam and hope to see him again soon. Thank you cousins Chris and Natalie for having me over.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
New Cousin
I met my new second cousin Liam today. He was very polite even though his clothes were funny. He had some silly words on his shirt that did not make sense. I also got to meet some more people in my family. Doug and Theresa were very nice and made delicious food (mmmm, bean soup). I had a lot of fun with Liam and hope to see him again soon. Thank you cousins Chris and Natalie for having me over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment